1. Cool kitchenAttractive barstools and place settings make you want to sit right down for lunch! The hardware upgrade on the cabinets makes a big difference too.
2. Dining room do-overA fresh coat of paint and right-sized furniture create an appetizing room that's welcoming without being over-the-top. (Removing that potty chair from the picture was a wise move as well.)
3. Room with a viewThis living room went from sad to sophisticated with the help of the right furnishings and accessories. Who could focus on that stunning view with those flimsy outdoor chairs in the way?
Home Staging #beforeandafter #homestaging #charlestonrealestate #chs #condominium #livingroomgoals 843-606-2811 https://t.co/MKemMkFfG6 pic.twitter.com/NxYvT8CJch— Lorelie Brown (@showhomeschas) July 17, 2017
4. The personal touchHomeowners are often advised to keep their rooms neutral and remove many of their personal effects. But by adding a few well-placed items to the countertops, this kitchen just became a lot more enticing.
Krista accessorizes this space to look sophisticated and welcoming! #FineRedesign #HomeStaging #RealEstate #BeforeAndAfter pic.twitter.com/AxQwjIsJSK— Fine Redesign (@fineredesign) December 1, 2016
5. The beauty of decluttered spaceOrganizing and decluttering go hand-in-hand with home staging. It's a shame to bury a fireplace behind so much stuff.
6. Updated decorMany consumers have a hard time envisioning themselves in a space if the decor is too distinctive or distracting. Keeping items current and appealing to all is a way to attract as many buyers as possible.
7. Bedrooms don't need to be boldWhile you may love the idea of an extreme shade, not everyone wants to wake up to dramatic hues. In addition to lightening the wall color, moving the bed away from the window enhances the view.
8. Brighter bathroomNothing makes a bathroom sparkle like clean, cream-colored walls. Fresh-flowers, white hand towels, and an elegant soap dispenser take this bathroom from drab to eye-catching without any remodeling required..
A fresh coat of #paint and some accessories make this bathroom beautiful! #homestaging #beforeandafter #realestate pic.twitter.com/mt0NeAXSkF— Charlotte Interiors (@char_interiors) March 16, 2016
9. Gorgeous guest roomThis stunning space was packed with potential but failed to live up to it. In addition to new chairs, the right lighting and taking the photo from a better angle transformed this room.
10. Wall art adds a wow factorThe right wall hangings can take a room from comfortable to curated with minimal effort.
11. Less is moreHome stagers will often suggest placing some of your items in a storage unit to make your rooms appear more open and spacious. This photo illustrates why that's such a smart idea.
12. Accent on colorThe walls can stay neutral but adding a pop of color through accent pieces like throw pillows and well-placed chairs pull a room together.
Krista made this room pop with green accents throughout! #FineRedesign #Interiors #HomeStaging #RealEstate #BeforeAndAfter #HomeDecor pic.twitter.com/NYWLNnAmv5— Fine Redesign (@fineredesign) December 29, 2016
13. Let there be light.This attic bedroom went to dim and dreary to quaint and cozy with the addition of a nightstand and table lamp. The complementary geometric patterns bring interest to the small space without overwhelming it.
14. Empty just isn't as appealingEven if an empty room looks great on its own, showing buyers how to show off the space is inspiring.
15. Every detail countsIn case you needed any additional convincing that home staging makes an enormous difference, this montage of makeovers should do the trick.
#beforeandafter pics are up on our website! #eldstaging #homestaging #colourchange #budget #mississaugarealestate https://t.co/De9JrWJCiH pic.twitter.com/5V6bj86fLU— Every Little Detail (@ELDstaging) October 18, 2016